Monday, October 12, 2009

I ♥ Faces: "Excited!" Challenge

Jenna's birthday party was held at the Aquarium this year.   During the party, the staff brought out an assortment of other creatures for the kids to touch ... including this snake!   They actually draped the snake over the kids' shoulders - and around their necks!   Of course, Olivia-the-fearless was ready for that experience!   Yikes, that's excitement!



This is my entry for the I ♥ Faces "Excited!" Challenge.
Head on over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out all of the great excited faces this week!

11 comments:

Jodie said...

YUP thats excited! So cute!

Mrs. Bird said...

Cute! I used to have a snake like that :)

dmauton said...

She is so much braver than I. Very cute. Thx for the comment on my blog. :D

Tara. said...

Oh no. A snake! I can tell you my expression would NOT be excited if a snake was around my neck! What a brave girl!!

Reid said...

YIKES is right! I would have had a heart attack right there! Cute shot though....

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh I would have been so scared. I love her expression. So sweet!

Texasholly said...

Holy crap! Great pic though!

Amy said...

Yikes!! Great picture! Can't say that I would feel the same way. What a fun picture for her to look back at when she is grown...will she still be so excited about snakes? :)

Alisia K said...

so cute.
she's adorable.

ps. thank you so much for your sweet comments...and for becoming a fan! i was so excited. :)
xx
have a lovely day! :)

Valeria said...

how scary! she surely look excited! love it!

The Animator's Wife said...

Oh, I get the chills just looking at that! Exciting??? Kids really do find excitement everywhere!