Monday, April 26, 2010

I ♥ Faces: "Smiles" Challenge

Jeez ... "Smiles"!  Tough subject.  Nope, got none of them. 

Just lotsa photos of our 2 young granddaughters at play, boating, swimming, dressing up, teasing their Pops LOL ... Nah, no smiles...

Yeah right.  Now you know I've got a sarcastic streak. 

So... making a repeat appearance...  here's one of my favorite granddaughters enjoying life in one of her favorite places - on the boat of course.



This is my entry in the iheartfaces "Smiles" challenge.  Head over to iheartfaces to enjoy all the other pretty smiles. While you're there, enter yours too - I know you've got 'em...

12 comments:

Elyssa said...

Aweh! What a cutie! Lovely smile :)

Brandi said...

Now that's my kinda picture. I have 3 little boys and we live around the lake so water and camping, etc is all we know! LOL
Great photo! I've just started my own blog just this week. Stop by sometime.

Kirstin said...

I love this picture!! So cute!!

ComplyKated said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This is great picture. The color, the hair, the smile. Great job.

Our Family said...

she has a truly winning smile! Love the wind blowing through her hair. Looks like the kind of day you'd want to live over and over again.

Britney Emilie said...

Ooooo I love it!!! She is SO cute!!! I love the winder blowing her hair it adds to the whole feel of the excitement! Yay for boats, braids and adorable smiles!!

Rhiann said...

Thanks for visiting. I love the color in this picture! Helps that you have a cute subject. I love baby teeth!

Julie Rivera said...

That sky! That shade of blue is incredible. And of course your granddaughter is gorgeous. :) That is true happiness on her face.

Kari said...

Nice colors and beautiful granddaughter! :)

JT said...

Great photo and a lovely blog too!

- dls - said...

i love the colors in your photos.
and that gorgeous smile is perfect for that pretty girl! lovely blog too!

thanks for stopping by and commenting on my entry!

Sherry said...

Stunning little subject you have there :-) Your colors are always so beautiful...so vibrant.