Friday, January 8, 2010

A Big First Birthday!

Hard to believe it's been only one year for I Faces ... These ladies have built quite a following in such a short time - their challenges often draw more than 500 entries!  In addition to that amazing community, they've published great photography tips & tutorials, and have posted links to some terrific freebies & other resources. 

In celebration of this momentous occasion, the challenge this week requires that the I Faces logo be included in the image.  So here we go ....

Happy Birthday!



Rules say the photo has to have the logo in it ... hmmm ... can the logo have a photo (or 300) in it?




Seems somebody needs reminding:  "No Crying in the Harbor!"
Either:
  • She means it.  I Heart Faces.  Really.  Brings tears to my eyes.
  • She's - so sadly - packed (witness the suitcase) and ready to go; but just wants to show off her special Lite Brite creation before leaving.  Of course you love it too.
  •  



Nice tatoo Daddy.
See?  Real men love faces too.

There are plenty more where these came from.  Check out the fun entries at iheartfaces


I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of this website. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those are very creative! i opted out because i am very lacking in the creativity department!

good job!

Unknown said...

Love the light bright :D

Thanks for sweet comment on mine!

The Animator's Wife said...

Lite Brites! I didn't know they still made those-- and now I want one (um, for my kids of course). First one is creative too!

Frogmum said...

I adore the first one - brilliant!! The others are great too though :D I can't wait to see the winners tomorrow :D