Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I ♥ Faces: "We ♥ Tooshies" Challenge


It's been awhile since I entered the iheartfaces challenge... But I HAD to post this one this week! Am I crazy? What a cute little Roxy toosh!

The girls always love to pet "Blue", the black lab next door, climbing up and leaning over the railing to see him. Looks like Jenna got a little help from her sister this time... lol



This is my entry for the I ♥ Faces "We ♥ Tooshies" Challenge.
Head on over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out all of the other great faces, er tooshies, this week!

7 comments:

It's The Young's Y'all said...

How cute!!! Love the colors! Love the little helping hand and the Roxy bathing suit is adorable!

lizwiththree said...

too cute!!! and oh so sweet with the helper in there!!!

Unknown said...

This is a very adorable picture. Oh my goodness so sweet. Wow. There are so many amazing ones. This is definitely one of my favorites. I just think it is perfect : )

The Animator's Wife said...

Yeah that really is a great entry. Love the little hand pat the best!

Jessica D. said...

very cute and natural ;D

Mamí♥Picture said...

What a cute pic!!
~M.P. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Unknown said...

eeegads, that is a cute shot! i even love the shot of the little one "crying in the harbor"! nice work!