Monday, September 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces: "Blue" Challenge

October is knocking. You know what that means. You feel it in the air already.
Let me be clear, winter is not on my list of favorite things.  So .. it's time to plan a warm-weather escape from the *brrr* winter shivers...  Think Florida Keys...  Think snorkeling... In gorgeous blue... and (hopefully) warm water.




This is my entry for the I ♥ Faces "Blue" Challenge.
Head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to enjoy all of the beautiful face entries this week!

8 comments:

Indy Cookie said...

Gorgeous capture! If you need company on that vacation, just let me know!!

Jo said...

Awesome shot! One of my favs so far!

Gabensysmom said...

Awesome entry! Love all the blue!!

Annette said...

Cool shot. Are you underwater too? I like it.

thekreativelife said...

GREAT shot! Gorgeous blues . . .

Anonymous said...

That is a cool shot from a totally different perspective! I love it, from blue eyes to blue mask to blue water. Great!

Ali said...

What a cool shot! Love this!

Unknown said...

perfect! you are dangerous with the camera!