Monday, July 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces: "At the Beach" Photo Challenge


Here's how batting practice at the beach looks when all the sports equipment on-hand is boat-related. Look at the concentration! The technique! She's doing very well, I'd say!


Since it's I ♥ Faces that inspired me to create this blog... it's only appropriate that my very first post be this entry in their week 29 "At the Beach" photo challenge. Head on over to www.iheartfaces.com and you too will be inspired by all of the beautiful face entries this week!


12 comments:

Valerie said...

Such concentration!

MOO said...

Looks like a game I might enjoy. Sweet snap!

Anonymous said...

great capture!

Alice said...

what a cutie! great shot :) love the colors!
thanks for visiting my page - i appreciate it :O)

Niecey said...

Fun photo! I'm Neesie too, but I spell it differently :)

The Foster Home said...

What a cutie

Anonymous said...

Very Fun ~ Great Shot! Happy Blogging. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great shot!!

Stacey said...

What a fantastic photo!

Violet said...

great capture.

MaineMomma said...

She looks very determined! Nice shot!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! What a great shot :-)